We all have our own beliefs and how we look at things. Here are some things I live by and will always follow. You might think I’m a complete weirdo but I’m totally okay with that 🙂
A lot of people actually don’t know much about me and some of the things I do on a regular basis, so I figured I will share just a little bit of my life with you.
Here are things I do daily, and pretty much my outlook on life:
1. Trust God
2. BELIVE IN YOURSELF, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE
3. Cut ALL negative people out of your life. If they aren’t happy for your success, they gotta go! Life’s to short for energy vampires, shady people, non-action takers and complainers to be in your life.
4. Read books or listen to audio on these guys…Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, Anthony Robbins, Dale Carnegie and Jim Rohn. They have helped me create an unstoppable mindset and also improve my business and life.
5. Don’t let others tell you what you can or can’t do in life. Do what YOU want.
6. Surround yourself with people you want to be like
7. Don’t be lazy, take MASSIVE action
8. Work your butt off! Don’t wait for something to happen…MAKE IT HAPPEN! Nobody will give you anything in life, you must take it!
9. Have an extraordinary purpose
10.Write down your goals, short and long term. Look over them frequently. Don’t just think of goals, write it down. “Goals are dreams with deadlines”-Diana Scharf Hunt
12. Live in a state of gratitude as often as possible11. Have a positive mental attitude and ALWAYS smile.. See what I mean below 🙂
13. You are your best investment
14. Only enter win-win relationships
15. Know your core values
16. NEVER give up, be persistent in anything you do.
17. Live with passion-No matter what you do in life do it with passion. When it comes to a career it’s passion NOT money that keeps you going
18. Help others become better and improve their lives. “You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.” -Zig Ziglar
19. Rise above- If you want to be great you must always rise above when facing adversity. This is my friend/mentors Big Chris’ arm below. He definitely always rises above!
20. Anything you do in life, make sure you do with clear eyes and a full heart
Those are just some things that I live by and follow. I would love to read your comments below on what you believe in and live by.
The requested resource has been assigned a new permanent URI.