Do you know what you want to do? What lifestyle you want to have? What you want to be like?
I spent the last couple of days in Vegas for a fitness business mastermind with some of the top people in the industry.It was an incredible experience and definitely inspiring. I felt blessed to be there. Below is a picture of the two guys who are my good friends and mentors. I can’t thank them enough for the help, support and guidance and more than anything believing in me from the start.
I feel like my brain is on overload with so much valuable information but I want to share a few things I took away that were HUGE yet simple that apply to anyone not just in the fitness business:
-Failures are not defeat…they are test results that remind you what not to do next time.
-Define in your life and business what success looks like.
-Stop caring what others think and do what YOU want and what will move YOU forward in life.
-Stop messing around and wasting time and just FOCUS.
-Don’t wait for everything to be perfect to start something, it will NEVER happen.
-Mindset is key. With the right mindset, anything is possible.
So go do this right now…
1. Stop wasting time on Facebook and flipping through your friends pictures and start working on things that will move you forward in life.
2. Don’t wait for the right time to start that project or business idea, start it now and test and tweak along the way.
3. Look around your circle of influence and ask yourself if that’s what you want to be like. Are they happy for your success? If not, let them go. Sounds brutal but that’s life. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Where you end up in life is a refection of those 5 close relationships.
4. Be cool, don’t be a jerk. You’re no better than anyone else, so don’t act like it.
5. Set goals..reach them, reward yourself and do it again. Without a goal you have nothing to aim at and you end up with no direction.
Hope you found this useful, it was big for me. If you liked this post I encourage you to click the like button above and share with your friends and I also I would love to check out your comments below.