1. Create a vision board- A vision board is basically a board used to help you concentrate, clarify and focus on your goals. It will help you identify your vision and keep your attention on your intentions.
2. Set goals- Set short term goals and long term goals. Set deadlines on your goal and always have a reward and a punishment. If you reach it, reward yourself, if you don’t then you should have a consequence. A big mistake most of us make is that we set a goal but have no plan of reaching it.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”-Larry Elder
DO THIS: Write out your goal then list 2-3 action steps you will take to reach that goal.
Example: I want to lose 15 pounds in 8 weeks
- I will work out 3 days a week for 60 minutes
- I will stop eating carbs at night
- I will cut out processed foods
3. Daily reading of quotes and beliefs- This is a big one for me. Every morning (well, almost every morning) I have a list of quotes, beliefs, goals, life philosophy, business philosophy, scriptures and key words I read over to constantly remind me who I am, what I’m here for, what I believe in and what I need to do. I encourage EVERYONE to do this.
4. Track and keep notes- Any time I’m not having the best day or feel like I’m not up to par or lose focus I refer back to a file I have on my computer called “Positive Feedback”. Believe it or not, I copy and paste or take a screenshot of every time someone leaves us feedback, sends me an email, text or even a message on Facebook. I LOVE reading that and once I read peoples messages about how we’ve helped them improve their health and life it reminds me why I do what I do and it will help get me back on track. There’s no better feeling than a client telling us how we’ve helped them become better ?
DO THIS: Every time something good happens along the way or you accomplish something you haven’t before, note it. Track every little feat along the way. It helps!
5. Do what you want-Do what YOU really want not what others want. When you find out what you love doing you never have to be motivated. Live your life for you not others and you’ll always stay motivated.
Those are just a few ways that can motivate yourself and they have worked for me so hopefully you can take one thing away from this. Please comment below on which one you like the best, I’d love to see your thoughts.
Also check out our incredible deal on Groupon which ends today. $39 for a month of unlimited boot camp! Click the Groupon Image below to get instant access!
CLICK BELOW NOW