- Boost Immunity: Studies have shown that practicing yoga can result in gene expression that boosts immunity at a cellular level. Researchers believe that the changes occur while participants are still on the mat.
- Ease Migraines: Research shows that those who suffer from migraines have fewer and less painful migraines after three months of yoga practice.
- Boost Sexual Performance: Studies found that 12 weeks of yoga can improve sexual desire, arousal, performance, confidence, orgasm, and satisfaction for both men and women. How you might ask? Physically, yoga increases blood flow to the genital area. Mentally, the breathing and mind control involved in the practice help with performance.
- Sleep Better: Just 8 weeks of yoga daily significantly improved sleep quality for people with insomnia.
- Fight Food Cravings: Regular yoga practice have been linked with mindful eating, an awareness of physical and emotional sensations associated with eating.
Come see why we were voted #1 Orange County Boot Camp 4 years in a row! —> 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL