It’s 2012 and it’s time to get moving again. What are you doing to reach your weight loss goals?
At No Limit we figured we would basically give away 2 weeks of personal training just to give you a sneak peek of what goes on here and how many lives get changed daily.
1. You’re lazy
2. You’re constantly looking for the quick fix and magic pill
3. You spend way too much time stalking people on Facebook
4. You don’t set goals…and if you do you let it be ok when you don’t reach them
5. You’re constantly blaming others for your mistakes
6. You’re afraid to fail so you never try
7. Your eating habits are terrible
8. You think just because you workout you can eat bad
9. Your workout routine probably sucks
10. You have a gym pass and NEVER use it
11. You take the escalator instead of the stairs
Summer is around the corner, are you working on your summerbody yet?
If you are… job well done, stay consistent and keep working hard. If you’re part of that lazy crowd that ‘s always looking for the next best crazy fad diet that can get you the body of your dreams stop looking you wont find it.
Yup, the title says it all…Weird coming from the trainer who is always talking about eating right, working out and living a healthier life, but I am human and I do believe in rewarding yourself. Above is the team of No Limit trainers.
Hey there, Sako Yakinian here. Hope you’re on track for a fitter you and hope life is great.
No Limit boot camp client Anika May who is an amazing massage therapist was nice enough to share with us the benefits of massage therapy and workouts. If you’re a part of our program you know how brutal the workouts can get sometimes and how this might actually be perfect for you.
I don’t think I can keep up…It’s too tough….I’m not in shape for that…I’m not a runner….I need to lose weight before I do that…I’m too old for that…
Here a few things we hear when talking to people about boot camp. Well here it is, I will break down for you EXACTLY what our program is.
You know that plate loaded down with holiday food isn’t healthy for you, but it’s easy to shrug it off and immerse yourself in the taste of every bite. It’s so difficult to resist when there is an endless display of deliciousness stretched out before you, but there is something that you can do right now to help you control your intake of this holiday food later in the season.
All the time people ask, so what else can I do to lose fat? We get that questions a lot at our Anaheim Hills boot camps. Check this out, I listed 5 quick tips that might help you out when it comes to dropping that excess weight you're sick of.
Once you set a goal, you have made a commitment and that should never be taken lightly. But too many people get caught up in trying to do the impossible, making the whole idea of setting goals pointless. It’s great to challenge yourself; it’s foolish to set yourself up for failure.
This guy is truly an inspiration! Next time you want to complain that you have it bad and want to give up, watch this movie.
Next time you fall, are you gonna give up or are you going to get back up and finish strong?
Here is a little kick start to your week…
2. Figure out what you want in life and act on it.
3. Ever morning you wake up tell yourself ‘My purpose is to__________ today.’
4. Eat more foods that are from the ground or you have to kill, stay away from processed foods.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Make at least 3 people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.