Thanks for inquiring about setting up your body fat testing. We will contact you within 24-48 hours to setup your test.
Please carefully read the following instructions before you get tested. These are extremely important and if not followed they will have a negative impact on your reading.
- HYDRATE WELL THE DAY BEFORE
- REMOVE ALL JEWELRY, SOCKS, PANTYHOSE, AND SHOES
- STAND UPRIGHT FOR LEAST 5 MINUTES PIOR TO TESTING
- AVOID DRINKING CAFFEINE ON THE DAY OF YOUR TEST
- AVOID EATING 3-4 HOURS PRIOR TO TESTING
- AVOID EXERCISING 6-12 HOURS PRIOR TO TESTING
- AVOID CONSUMING ALCOHOL FOR 24 HOURS PRIOR TO TESTING
- AVOID INBODY TESTING AFTER A SHOWER OR SAUNA
- AVOID USING LOTION OR OINTMENT ON HANDS OR FEET
- AVOID TESTING IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, MENSTRUATING, OR HAVE MEDICAL IMPLANTS SUCH AS PACEMAKERS AND LIFE-SUSTAINING MEDICAL IMPLANTS
Check out this article on WHY you need to know your body fat percentage —–>CLICK HERE
If you have any questions please contact us and we will do our best to help.