Personal Trainer/Performance Coach wanted for #1 Gym in Orange County, No Limit Personal Training!
Sako Yakinian’s renowned performance gym, No Limit Personal Training in Placentia, California, is growing again. We have a record-setting number of clients joining for training and coming in to get in the best shape of their life.
Therefore, we are looking for a trainer/coach/life-transformer that is ready to be part of one of Orange County’s top gyms. We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced part and full-time Performance Coach/ Personal Trainer to work with everyday fitness enthusiasts, and teach small group and large group classes.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, including athletes of all ages. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization.
- CSCS a plus from the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Minimum one year of experience, with athletes is a plus.
- This is a part-time position- the applicant needs to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate 20+ hours. This includes working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.
- Ability to train privately and in large groups.
- Must have at minimum a year of experience working with individuals of all ages & levels
- Must want to work with middle school and high school age student athletes.
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus.
- Experience in training/coaching football, baseball, volleyball a plus.
- Olympic lifting, Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition, Fascial Stretch Therapy and other related sports training certifications a plus for this position.
- Continued education allowance
- Employee discounts
- Free group training for family members
To apply for this position please contact us at NOLIMIT.SAKO@GMAIL.COM so we can email you an application.
Download your application here: No Limit Job Application